Do you love chocolate cake? Then gingerbread brownie will surely appeal to you. You can serve it on its own or with whipped cream. You can prepare it very quickly.
Gingerbread brownie recipe
The brownie is sweet, heavily chocolatey and quite low in fat for a cake. Preparing it is very easy, in fact you only need a saucepan, a whisk and a large bowl to combine the ingredients.
Ingredients for gingerbread brownie:
- 1 cube of butter,
- 1 dark chocolate bar,
- 3 eggs,
- 250 g sugar,
- 130 g flour,
- a pinch of salt,
- 3 spoonfuls of gingerbread spice,
- 5 gingerbread cookies.
- In a small pot melt the butter with gingerbread spice. Reduce heat and add chocolate, stir until melted.
- Beat eggs with sugar until fluffy, add to it previously melted chocolate and butter.
- Add flour and a pinch of salt, mix until smooth. Optionally you can chop up some gingerbread and add it to the gingerbread brownie.
- Put the batter on a baking tray and bake for about 30 minutes at 180 degrees.